There was a time when all I focused on was getting to where I wanted to be, missing out on everything in between. How sad it was when I realized how much I had missed – the feel of the sun, the smell of the air, the character in each and every tree, the smiling faces on the flowers, the cracks in the sidewalk, the love of friends and family, the beauty of each and every living individual around me. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that our journey is Now. It is not yesterday and it is not tomorrow.
Living your journey through the power of the present moment will take you to where you want to be and then some. It will take you moment by precious moment, bringing you more in tune with your Inner Life, the greater part of who you really are.
I know it is not always easy to be here now, so just breathe your way through it. When you start to feel any type of “I don’t want to be here”, take a few minutes and just breathe. Close your eyes and allow yourself to feel the aliveness, the joy, the peace, and the happiness that is right there inside of you. Your journey is now. Relax, find peace within your Inner Life, savor the moment, and just be happy!
“If true and lasting happiness is what you seek, seek first from within. Live, breathe and be your Inner Life. Quiet your mind, focus solely on the present moment, and allow the power of your Inner Life guide you to where you want to be.” – Cindy Ortiz
Love & Light,
- Understanding Your Inner & Outer Lives (innerlifejourney.com)
- Be, Have and Live In Happiness (leaplikeafrog.com)
- It’s All In Your Inner Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Most Profound Eckhart Tolle Quotes (lifestyledezine.com)
- Choose Happy (anewperspectiveperhaps.wordpress.com)
- The happiest people (indybay.org)
- Inspiration from jesus_journey (verseisbond.wordpress.com)
- What Has Been On My Heart (savvygracie.wordpress.com)
- Philosophy for a Happy Life (jcartercentre.wordpress.com)