All is well. Do not fret or worry for the Universe is working with you, not against you. Relax in the calmness you so willingly seek within. You are one with who you really are ~ God, the Universe, your Inner Life. Your energy flows eagerly outward embracing all that you are and all that you desire. Your dreams are right there. I know you can feel them….can you feel them?
Now, close your eyes and just breathe. Breathe in all that you deserve ~ breathe in abundance, joy, happiness, hope, faith and love. And now, breathe out what is not truly a part of who you really are. Breathe out the stress, worry, dis-ease, frustration, anger, depression and fear.
With every step you take, with every breath you breathe, allow yourself to be free. Break free from the chains that bind you. The chains that keep you locked up in the confines of your own mind. There is not one thing to be afraid of.
You may not always feel me, but I am always with you. I will never leave your side and I will never hurt or disappoint you. I will love you all-ways and unconditionally. All I need is for you to trust me. Can you trust me?
I ask that you give yourself completely and wholly to me for I am anxious to take this journey with you! Please trust ME, for I AM who YOU seek – I am YOU ~ I am your Inner Life, the greater part of who you truly are. Stay with me and you shall find peace, abundance, kindness, compassion, freedom, unconditional love, joy and true happiness.
“If true and lasting happiness is what you seek, seek first from within. Live, breathe and be your Inner Life. Quiet your mind, focus solely on the present moment, and allow the power of your Inner Life guide you to where you want to be.” – Cindy Ortiz
Love & Light,
- Understanding Your Inner & Outer Lives (innerlifejourney.com)
- Live, Breathe and Be Your Inner Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Love Is To the Soul… (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Be, Have and Live In Happiness (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Have faith (yoursuccessinspirer.com)
- Your life is important (easyempowerment.com)
- Not feeling well (depressionmarathon.blogspot.com)
- Three Surprising Reasons Why Emotional Pain Is Power (resistancealways.wordpress.com)