When we yield to the things in our lives that cause us anything but joy and happiness we are giving ourselves the freedom to be truly happy. Yielding to or giving way to something doesn’t always take it away or change things, it just doesn’t run you over. You may still have to face the unwanted, but instead of it completely knocking you down, you are then able to let it run its course with peace instead of anger.
Yielding to what is isn’t about failure or giving up for that matter. It is about allowing the natural flow of life and of being in tune with your Inner Life, the greater and more powerful part of who you are. When you are in tune with your Inner Life being alive and living the life you want comes so much easier than fighting against it.
So I say to you, just yield. Give way to everything that imprisons you in a negative state of being. A state of being that keeps you out of tune with your Inner Life and therefore unhappy. Just yield to all the negative behaviors, feelings and emotions you are holding onto and just let them go. You are holding on too tight, you are fighting too hard, you are resisting your inner truth. You are resisting life as it is. Everything you want, need and desire is right here, right now, all you have to do is just yield and trust all is well.
“If true and lasting happiness is what you seek, seek first from within. Live, breathe and be your Inner Life. Quiet your mind, focus solely on the present moment, and allow the power of your Inner Life guide you to where you want to be.” – Cindy Ortiz
Love & Light,
- Understanding Your Inner & Outer Lives (innerlifejourney.com)
- It’s All In Your Inner Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Be, Have and Live In Happiness (leaplikeafrog.com)
- You Can Change Your Inner World (omtimes.com)
- Are you who others think you are? (mercatornet.com)
- Surrender or Complacency: How to tell the Difference. (elephantjournal.com)
- After Surrender – Then What? (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Surrender: Let Go and Energize Your Relationships, Success, and Well-Being (fitnessforhealthproducts.com)