I never believed it either – that something as simple as choosing to feel good no matter what would change my life, but it did and it still does. The more I choose to feel good, the more abundance flows into my life, and the more my life turns into positive living.
Positive living is not just about feeling good or having a positive attitude, it’s about creating a positive life no matter what comes your way. It’s about living in and through your Inner Life instead of your outer life. It’s about making positive choices and decisions that will enhance your life physically, mentally, and spiritually. It’s about choosing to see, feel and hear positivity in and around you, even if life begins to feel a little stale.
If you are living a life that is less than positive, hopefully there will come a day, sooner than later, when where you are and how you feel is no longer acceptable to YOU. When you realize life is not about lack or heartache but about love, joy, peace, well-being, and happiness. This will be the turning point and the point of no return. Once you get the sweet taste of positive living, there will be no going back.
Choosing to feel good should be the most important part of your life. Not only does it keep you in tune with your Inner Life, the greater and most powerful part of who you truly are, but it guides you right into positive living and a life filled with abundance. How can you not live a positive life when you choose to feel good?
The power in positive living is that it will create the life you want. It will bring you life experiences that will take your breath away, leaving you wondering whether or not you are dreaming. It will enlighten you, brighten you, and create a life full of goodness and well-being. Feeling good and positive living go hand-in-hand; you can’t have one without the other, so isn’t it time you jumped on the feel good band wagon and get to some positive living? Or are you just going to sit there and continue drowning in your own unhappiness ~ it’s your choice, it’s your life.
“If true and lasting happiness is what you seek, seek first from within. Live, breathe and be your Inner Life. Quiet your mind, focus solely on the present moment, and allow the power of your Inner Life guide you to where you want to be.” – Cindy Ortiz
Love & Light,
- To Feel Good Is the Best Option (leaplikeafrog.com)
- It’s All In Your Inner Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Second Chances (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Every creation (choice) we make take on a life of its own and produce certain outcomes. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Think on These Things (butchdean.wordpress.com)
- How We Create Reality: The Infinite Power Behind Ideas (consciouslifenews.com)
- Positive Thinking: Turn Obstacles Into Ladders (despreneur.com)
- Positive Thinking Day: 16 Positive Quotes to Give Your Spirit a Boost (lakeside.com)
- Positivity (findyourdiva.wordpress.com)
- When Your Thought Energy Is the Thing Preventing You from Success (womenstoolbox.com)