There was a time when I would not take responsibility for the unwanted experiences overpowering my life. It was very difficult for me to be honest with what was going on and where I was. When it got to the point where I felt like everything was spinning out of control, I knew something had to change. I knew the only way to change my life was to take control of it. This meant taking complete responsibility for my life, not only for where I was, but for where I wanted to go. There was no more blaming the world or others for my problems or mistakes, it was time for me to own them!
Once I made the decision to take complete responsibility everything changed. Even the mere thought of this powerful decision created a positive shift in my energy that I could feel instantaneously. I was no longer living in resistance. Without the resistance I was able to get back in tune with my Inner Life. From that moment on, the only choices I made were those that would guide me in a positive direction toward the life I desired and toward true happiness.
Yes, there have been trying times along the way, but as long as I hold true to myself in taking complete responsibility for all areas of my life, life will continue to work for me instead of against me. After all, we are the creators of our own reality.
If true and lasting happiness is what you seek, seek first from within. Live, breathe and be your Inner Life. Quiet your mind, focus solely on the present moment and allow the power of your Inner Life guide you to where you want to be. – Cindy Ortiz
Live, Love & Breathe Life
Love & Light,
- Stop Living In Unhappiness (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Free Yourself From Regret (leaplikeafrog.com)
- You Define You, Not the Past (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Inner Life Breathing – The Inner Life Journey (innerlifejourney.com)
- 4 Ways To Open More Around Others (stevenaitchison.co.uk)
- Personal Responsibility (eschatonblog.com)
- Five Behaviors Of People Who Are Happy At Work (forbes.com)
- How To Build Your Resilience And Heal From Abuse (happyproject.in)
- The differences within (perspectiveunknown.wordpress.com)
- Is there a formula for happiness? Four writers share their stories (telegraph.co.uk)