We are always going to be faced with unwanted things because it is the natural cycle of life. To know darkness you have to know light. To know what you want you have to know what you don’t want. However, the degree, intensity, and time you experience what you don’t want is totally up to you. You can allow it to change your life for the worse or you can allow it to open positive possibilities.
The last thing you want to do is to fight against the unwanted. And yes, sometimes it is easier said than done but what you have to ask yourself, even in the midst of chaos, is how you want to feel. Do you want this thing that is causing you to feel less than joyful and happy, perhaps even stressed, worried, or full of fear, have control of you? Do you want this thing to be the decision maker in how your life is going to turn out? No, of course you don’t. So what are you going to do about it? You are going to embrace it for what it is, let go of your attachment to what was, do what you have to do, and keep moving forward with a positive and optimistic attitude. The world is your oyster if you allow it to be.
Love & Light
- Understanding Your Inner & Outer Lives (innerlifejourney.com)
- A Happy Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Quote of the day – Shaye (newbloggycat.com)
- Time Cannot Erase (anewperspectiveperhaps.wordpress.com)
- Where happiness is hidden (The answer is at the end of this post) (gettingontop.org)
- Happiness, Do I Know (poetscornerblog.wordpress.com)
- Your Path to Happy (barefootbeginnings.net)
- Happiness! (sometimesipretendtobenormal.com)