You are the only one who decides what something means to you. You are the one who gets to choose what matters and does not matter in your life. You are the one to decide what is good and what is bad, what is right and what is wrong. It is your choice how you feel about anything in life. You are the only one who has control over how you feel and react to any situation.
This does not mean you have to give everything a meaning. You can also choose to give certain situations and circumstances no meaning at all. If they do not mean anything to you, they cannot affect you! They will no longer be “real”. If you are facing every day challenges and cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, then choose for those challenges to mean nothing to you. This way you empty your mind of them and you release resistance. The easier you make things on yourself, the easier life will become.
“The meaning of everything is the meaning I give it” – Neale Donald Walsch
The past does not matter nor does the future. Every moment is a new moment to change and to choose a better way. YOU control the meaning of everything so let your life experiences mean something positive to you!
Love & Light,
Cynthia K Ortiz, Inner Life Guidance Coach
- Be Happy Being You! (leaplikeafrog.com)
- The Other Kind of Regret (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Miracle #6445 (miraculist.wordpress.com)
- a decision about Who You Are… (jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com)
- My 300th Post! (mosblissfulbouquets.com)
- You Are Not Your Inner Demons (leaplikeafrog.com)
- To channel or not to channel. It’s not really a question, though. (areyouanempath.com)
- Why Later? (kidninjaharold.wordpress.com)
- What Is Going On Inside of You? (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Love Yourself (princesstheodora.net)