Stop worrying about what is going on outside of you and start worrying about what is going on inside of you. So many humans live more in their outer lives than they do in their inner lives and then wonder why they never feel good or why things don’t work out for them. How you feel physically, mentally, and emotionally is a good indicator of what you are focusing on.
Think about all the things that cause you to feel hatred, anger, frustration, irritation, stress, anxiety, dis-ease, or sadness. Are any of them worth the price you pay? Are any of them worth giving up your happiness, peace and well-being for?
It goes without saying that if you want to make a difference, if you want things to change, start with yourself. When you start with yourself and make your happiness your #1 priority your life will begin to change. You will start to see all the good in the world instead of the bad. You will notice what is working instead of what isn’t working. You will soon find understanding and compassion in the people and things you once felt negativity toward. Your perception of life and how it is supposed to be will change as well, creating clarity, value and excitement towards what is still to come.
When you feel good and are happy it affects every area of your life including every person you come into contact with. You will be drawn to and attract the people and things that will enrich your life. Nothing or no one can change when approached with a negative state of mind. So do yourself a favor and focus on what is going on inside of you instead of what is going on outside of you. Make your inner life “right” first and then do what you can do to make your outer life “right”.
Love & Light,
Cynthia K Ortiz, Inner Life Guidance Coach
- Second Chances (leaplikeafrog.com)
- The Power of the Stepping Stone (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Week 17 – Quit (cindy-ortiz.com)
- What Are Your Feelings Creating (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Dis-Easy (janstoneblog.wordpress.com)
- Sandra Walter – Side Effects Of The New Light – 25 January 2014 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Feed Your Joy! (innateexpression.wordpress.com)
- 10 Steps on How to Be Happy and Cope with Life (stress.answers.com)
- Week #16 (carriesmkmma4life.wordpress.com)
- A List of Dis-eases & Their Emotional Significance (cocreatelifecoaching.wordpress.com)