How intently do you pay attention to how you feel? How often are you in the present moment? Believe it or not, how you feel is the key to a joyous life. When you think a thought it creates a feeling. That feeling then generates either negative or positive energy. The energy you send out attracts anything and everything into your life experience that is a match to it. If you send out negative energy you are going to attract negative experiences. If you send out positive energy you are going to attract positive experiences.
And so, everything is in response to the way you feel — everything is. Everything is mind over matter. Every disease is mental first. Everything is about thought. Everything is about vibration. Everything is about the way you feel. Practice scenarios that feel good—and never mind reality. Reality is only a brief moment in time that you keep repeating. – Abraham
The Universe is always, never-ending, in tune with how you are FEELING. It does not matter what you say, do or think. All that matters is how you feel. This is in fact the Law of Attraction. It is not something that is made up – it is as real as you and me. When you begin to pay attention to how you feel you will see why the things that show up in your experience show up. If you are happy most of the time then your life is probably going pretty smoothly. If you are unhappy most of the time then your life is probably not going the way you would like it to.
If you would like things to change, first take a look at your life. Define the type of life you are living – happy and satisfied or unhappy and unsatisfied. Once you have defined your life, define how you feel most of the time – happy or unhappy. Finally, define your thinking patterns – positive or negative. Keep in mind it is the thoughts we think that CREATE the FEELING and the FEELING CREATES the OUTCOME – the manifestation. This is why it is said that you are the creator of your own reality. How you FEEL creates your life experiences.
There is no need to “figure” things out or sort through your past to get to a place of feeling good. The easiest and most effective way to feel good is to remain in the present moment as much as you can. To be connected to your Inner Life, to who you really are will give you the power that will change your life.
The Universe loves you so much that it will not deny you anything you “ask” for. It is your feelings that are doing the asking!
Love & Light,
Cindy Ortiz, Inner Life Guidance Coach
- Don’t Wait For It; Live in the Essence of It (leaplikeafrog.com)
- The Power of the Stepping Stone (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Week 14 – Notice (cindy-ortiz.com)
- Detoxing Your Mind (leaplikeafrog.com)
- One fresh thought or one new idea can change your life. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Meditating On the Heart Chakra (healing.answers.com)
- Change your limiting beliefs, change your world! (themariannashow.com)
- Lesson 4: The Role of Emotional Saturation and the Law of Attraction (lawofattractionteachings.wordpress.com)
- Start Improving Your Self-Esteem Today! (massageenvy.com)
- Laws of Attraction combine with the Butterfly effect. On the other hand, is it the same? (krissylynn15.wordpress.com)