“I’ve failed, but I’m strong enough to have been able to turn this experience around. I’ve stumbled and faltered, but I’ve turned the bumps in my road into stepping-stones.” – Anonymous
Failure is only failure if you perceive it to be. There is no failure when you turn the bumps in your road into stepping-stones. A stepping stone is symbolic of a positive movement forward; a step in the right direction. When you are able to embrace negative life experiences so much so that you see value in them; they lose power over you because the unwanted is now wanted. Without the unwanted your true desires would never be born. You would never know where you want to go because you would still be where you are, swimming in a pool of negativity.
The power of the stepping-stone opens up the moment we choose to use our negative life experiences as stepping-stones; for it awakens one of the deepest parts of our Inner Life; of who we really are. It creates excitement, eagerness, anticipation and positive energy. If you sit with it for just a spell, savoring the experience in the here and now, you will begin to feel the natural flow of positive energy move through your body. You will begin to feel the essence of where you want to be. What you do not want will slowly fade away because you will no longer be connected through your outer life, but through your Inner Life.
If there are things going on in your life causing you fear, worry, pain or unhappiness, use the stepping-stone as your tool to pull yourself out of what you do not want and into what you do want. Visualize yourself moving forward toward all your dreams and desires. Fear not of the next “stone” (step), but instead find the strength, wisdom, courage, faith and trust that lives inside you. You know it’s there; we all know it’s there, we just don’t use it. You deserve to be happy no matter where you have been, what you have done, or who you once were.
Take the next step ~ find the power that lies within the stepping-stone. Do what you need to do; be who you want to be; live, love and laugh….one stepping-stone at a time!
Love & Light,
Cindy Ortiz, Inner Life Guidance Coach
* Please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding today’s post, want to share your own experiences, or if you feel you need a little guidance in your life right now. I will always respond within 24-hours PST. With Much Love…..
- Knowing Who You Are and Your Worth is Sometimes All You Need (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Second Chances (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Week 11 – Kindness (cindy-ortiz.com)
- The reason why we experience disappointment/unhappiness is because we are on another path instead of our true one. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Crystals-by-the-numbers: How Prescriptive Stone Use Fails. (crystalfaqs.com)
- Watch Your Step! (sharybary.wordpress.com)