Is there a problem you are facing today? One that makes you feel overwhelmed, stressed out, full of anxiety, sad or unhappy? Does it feel as though it is bigger than you? In a sense it is because you are allowing yourself to see it that way. You have expanded the size of it in your mind into this great big huge monster just waiting to take you down. It is as though you are looking at it through a magnifying glass believing it is just too much to handle.
Simply speaking, you are allowing this problem, which in fact lives in your outer life control you by blocking you from your Inner Life. It is taking you away from your healthy peace of mind and well-being because you carry it with you wherever you go. You wake up with it and you go to bed with it all the while allowing it to rip you to pieces, denying you the happiness that lives inside you.
When we give into our fears our problems multiply because our focus is solely on what is going “wrong”. There is nothing that cannot be resolved one way or another. So instead of allowing this negative force take you away from what really matters, change your perspective of it, change your beliefs about it, or come into acceptance of it. When you do one or all of these things you will soon see how easy it is to diminish the problem monster and return to your natural state of being – Happiness!
Love & Light,
Cindy Ortiz, Inner Life Guidance Coach
* Please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding today’s post, want to share your own experiences, or if you feel you need a little guidance in your life right now. I will always respond within 24-hours PST. With Much Love…..
- Calming Your Outer Life by Living Through Your Inner Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Live, Breathe and Be Your Inner Life (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Peaceful Warrior (lancehoward.net)
- The Monster Inside (thehelplessyoungromantic.wordpress.com)
- Think Positive (believinggirl.com)
- Lesson 3: No Good Can Come from Overthinking (myjourneytoithaca.wordpress.com)
- Monsters Within My Head (fishingfromthemo0n.wordpress.com)