Throughout our lives we are going to experience the unexpected. We will welcome the things that bring us joy and happiness with open arms and we will resist the things that bring us sadness and heartache. Both are natural reactions to what we want and what we don’t want.
But….what if, instead of trying to resist that which you do not want, you embrace it wholeheartedly as if it were something you did want. What if you were to go with the flow of what life is giving you even if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel. Embrace this new life experience with trust, faith and love. Know in your heart all is well and trust that the Universe (God, Source, True Self, etc.) is giving you exactly what you want.
When the unexpected comes knocking on your door, you always have a choice. You can allow it to swallow you whole or you can allow it to take you places you never thought possible. Every unwanted experience is an opportunity for you to create a different life. A life that will in fact bring you the highest joy possible. If you look at this unexpected “thing” in a positive light; in a manner in which you feel it can be a benefit to you, it will lose its power over you and once that power is lost, your pain will begin to subside.
I know there will be times when things may be very difficult to handle; when your emotions run wild and you feel lost and confused. During these challenging times, just take a step back and breathe for a while. If you are able to find appreciation for the changes this unexpected and unwanted experience has created for you, you will move from a place of sadness to a place of hope and happiness. Appreciation is the most powerful emotion/feeling you can experience aside from love. It has the power to create your life the way you truly desire it to be; the way you deserve for it to be.
Nothing happens in our lives that we did not attract or “ask for” on some level. When things are not working out the way we want them to, we pray for something better. How that something better comes along may not always be the way we imagined it, and it may cause some pain, but again, trust and have faith in the power that creates worlds.
Now is the time to ask yourself how you want to feel through this experience. Do you want to continue being in pain, feeling torn apart, angry or sad? Or do you want to embrace it for what it is and continue to enjoy life the way life should be enjoyed? YOU have the power to change anything at any moment so take some time and make peace with where you are; with where your life is, and then leave the past behind and focus on a more joyous and happy future!!!
Love & Light,
- When Life Gets Froggy Just Let Go (leaplikeafrog.com)
- What Is Your Happiness (leaplikeafrog.com)
- The inevitable interplay of pain and joy. (jessicaruminates.wordpress.com)
- Unexpected (azirahazhar.wordpress.com)
- It Doesn’t Have To End Like This (iamtiredofbeingtired.wordpress.com)
- Unexpected Turns – Naveeda Shaikh (admire003.wordpress.com)
- It Is Not Because of You (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Things aren’t always what they seem to be. What you see are only possible future scenarios that can only be seen from the present time point of view. (eagleman6788.wordpress.com)
- Is Sadness your set-point? (janettegetui.com)
- Embrace The Power To Change (thempactlife.wordpress.com)