From time to time, life will hand you some unexpected hiccups. More than likely it will be something unplanned or unwanted. Instead of allowing this little hiccup to get in the way of your happiness, embrace it for what it is. For what it is, is all that it is. In most cases, the scenario could be much worse so take a minute to find gratitude for it being no more than what it was.
Too many of us allow “negative” things to stress us out or control how we feel, but it is important to remember that you are the one who has control over how you feel. Whatever the situation is, deal with it and move on. There is no need to harbor negative energy in regards to it. There is also no reason to stop being happy or feeling good. Just because something “bad” happens to you does not mean you have to change who you truly are.
Being able to accept life’s unexpected hiccups with a positive attitude will bring you power. You will be able to go on with life without allowing it to “take you down”. So many people get caught up in these little hiccups that before they know it, their lives are spinning out of control like a tornado! Allowing yourself to get upset or distraught is not going to change what happened so why waste all your good energy? Instead, do what you have to do, go on with life and above all else, just be happy!
Love & Light,
** I am a Personal Development Life Coach! I work with people who want to better themselves, their lives, their relationships or who just want to be happy! If you do not live in the area, no worries! I offer e-coaching (e-mail) and phone coaching. Please visit www.cindy-ortiz.com for more information or to contact me. I’d love to hear from you!
- Are You Pretending To Be Happy (leaplikeafrog.com)
- It Is What It Is So Just Accept It (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Faith and Positive Anticipation – A Powerful Combination (leaplikeafrog.com)
- Gratitude (karmickasia.com)
- Bring in a Change (mixophobe.wordpress.com)
- Master of my own thoughts (myinnermoonlight.com)
- Say Yes to Life . (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Finding your possibilities (healthwellnessandsuccess.wordpress.com)
- People With the Attitude of Gratitude Are the Happiest People of All (blackchristiannews.com)
- Smile And The World Will Smile With You (ahundredmillionthoughts.wordpress.com)